Tuition: $99 (US Dollars, Non-Refundable)
If you live in Canada or a foreign country please check your countries current currency exchange rate using an online currency converter BEFORE registering: https://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/
Prerequisites: Completion of Fascial Stretch Therapy Level 3 Medical
IMPORTANT: If you are both Level 3 Fitness and Medical certified, we require only the L3 Medical re-certification to be completed/passed.
You will have 30 days from date of registration (purchased date) to complete the online Re-Certification. The tuition fee is a non-refundable fee if you do not complete the exam within the 30 days. If your time to complete the exam expires, you will need to register and pay the tuition fee again.
This online course is for the purpose of getting Re-Certified at your current level of training in Fascial Stretch Therapy. Here are the requirements:
- Complete and pass the re-certification within 30 days of registering, or before current certification expires
- Time to complete is approximately 2-3 hours
- View 10 videos total (each under 3 minutes)
- Videos are based on 10 key stretches
- Answer 5 true or false and 5 multiple choice questions per video
- Pass quiz at 80%
- You are allowed to retake as many times as needed to pass
- You will have a chance to view the video at every other question. The average time to complete the entire quiz is 2 hours.
- This is a multi-page quiz with each question on its own page. You have up to 45 minutes per question to watch the video and answer the question before the page will time out. If the page times out, take note of where you left off & log back into the quiz as if you're taking it over again. You then need to skip past the questions you've already answered and pick back up where you left off.
- Upon successful completion a printable Statement of Completion/Credit will be posted to your online account in the Professional Development Section
- You will receive 3 emails after registering:
- Registration confirmation
- Instructions/Link email (The only way to access re-certification is through this email)
Be sure to check junk/spam folders!
NOTE: At this time the online re-certification has not been approved for CE/CEU's with accredited associations
Re-Certification good for 1 year from date of completion
Course content is not intended for use by participants outside the scope of their license or regulation