Prerequisites: Completion of Fascial Stretch Therapy Level 1
Practitioners whose last FST certification was five years ago, or more, are not eligible for online recertification. In which case you may register for and attend a live FST certification workshop at the same certification level or the next level up. A 50% off discount is available to repeat your current level Live workshops only. No discounts are available to attend a higher level. Please submit a contact form for more information: https://stretchtowin.com/general/?type=CONTACT
You will have 30 days from date of registration (purchased date) to complete the online Recertification. The tuition fee is a non-refundable fee if you do not complete the exam within the 30 days. If your time to complete the exam expires, you will need to register and pay the tuition fee again.
Tuition: $99.00 (US Dollars, Non-Refundable)
If you live in Canada or a foreign country please check your countries current currency exchange rate using an online currency converter BEFORE registering: https://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/
CE's: Approved by NCBTMB for .50 CE's
This online course is for the purpose of getting Re-certified at your current level of training in Fascial Stretch Therapy. Here are the requirements:
- Complete and pass the recertification within 30 days of registering, or before current certification expires.
- Time to complete is approximately 2-3 hours
- View 10 videos total (each under 3 minutes) - Videos are based on 10 key stretches
- Answer 10 questions per video (5 true or false and 5 multiple choice)
- Passing grade is 80%
- You are allowed to retake as many times as needed to pass
- This is a multi-page quiz with each question on its own page. You have up to 45 minutes per question to watch the video and answer the question before the page will time out. If the page times out, take note of where you left off & log back into the quiz as if you're taking it over again. You then need to skip past the questions you've already answered and pick back up where you left off.
- Upon successful completion a printable Statement of Completion/Credit will be posted to your online account in the Professional Development Section
- You will receive 3 emails after registering:
- Registration confirmation
- Instructions/Link email (The only way to access the recertification exam is through this email)
Be sure to check junk/spam folders!
Recertification is good for 1 year from date of completion
This course content is not intended for use by participants outside the scope of their license or regulation.