Online Re-certifications Are Posted On Our Workshop Calendar Every Month.
Please Do Not register until 30 days or less prior to your certification expiration date and only if your certification expires in 2020.
Your expiration date can be located on the certificate of completion you received at your workshop. Or found on the Professional Development Page in your FSTA Member's Account (tab located on the left sidebar of your dashboard).
Annual Fee Waived Through March 31, 2021
Prerequisites: Completion of Fascial Stretch Therapy Level 3 Medical
Practitioners whose last FST certification was five years ago, or more, are not eligible for online re-certification. In which case you may register for and attend a live FST certification workshop at the same certification level or the next level up. Please submit a contact form for more information: https://stretchtowin.com/general/?type=CONTACT
You will have 30 days from date of registration (purchased date) to complete the online Re-Certification.
Provider CE's: None available
This online course is for the purpose of getting Re-Certified at your current level of training in Fascial Stretch Therapy. Here are the requirements:
- Complete and pass the re-certification within 30 days of registering, or before current certification expires.
- Time to complete is approximately 2-3 hours
- View 10 videos total (each under 3 minutes) - Videos are based on 10 key stretches
- Answer 10 questions per video (5 true or false and 5 multiple choice)
- Pass quiz at 80%
- You are allowed to retake as many times as needed to pass
- This is a multi-page quiz with each question on its own page. You have up to 45 minutes per question to watch the video and answer the question before the page will time out. If the page times out, take note of where you left off & log back into the quiz as if you're taking it over again. You then need to skip past the questions you've already answered and pick back up where you left off.
- Upon successful completion a printable Statement of Completion/Credit will be posted to your online account in the Professional Development Section
- You will receive 3 emails after registering:
- Registration confirmation
- Instructions/Link email (The only way to access re-certification is through this email)
Be sure to check junk/spam folders!
Re-Certification good for 1 year from date of completion
This course content is not intended for use by participants outside the scope of their license or regulation.