Welcome to our Forums!
The purpose of our Forums is to share with others any FST Community related:
- Questions about clients or situations that are challenging
- Answers that are based on:
- Good logic or accurate information not hearsay
- Practice based evidence, e.g. from years of experience assessing & treating reliable clinical patterns in clients/patients
- Evidence informed research or science if possible
- Comments that provide new perspectives or insights
Please do not:
- Complain, gossip or bad mouth anything or anyone
- Advertise or market your own or anyone else’s products or services
- Ask for help without offering help to others (please be a giver, not just a taker)
Our vision for these Forums is for all members to contribute to our constantly expanding body of knowledge, skill and resources that the FST Family can access at any time.
Therefore when posting your comments in the Forums, please be as accurate and reliable as possible so we can all have the confidence in our ability to apply what we have learned here to help improve our ability to assess and give quality care to our clients and patients.
Forums will be moderated by us and one or more of your highly qualified and experienced colleagues at least once or more per week. Please be patient and respect their time as volunteers who have offered help. But don't wait for us, this is your Forum so please jump in as soon as you can!
Ann and Chris Frederick